The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Triodos Bank website(s). By using the website(s) you will be agreeing to be bound by and to comply with these terms and conditions. Any references in these terms and conditions to “we” or “us” are to Triodos Bank NV.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time by making an amended version available on the website(s) and you should check for details of any amendments every time you use the website(s).
If you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions at any time, then (without prejudice to any other rights we may have) we may immediately terminate your use of the website(s).
All copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights (of whatever kind, whether registered or unregistered) in, on or relating to the website(s), including all content of the website(s) and the software underpinning it, belong (as between you and us) to us and are protected by copyright and other laws. Apart from the limited rights granted by the following sentence in these terms and conditions, you must not copy, download, modify, distribute or reproduce in any way or form (including, but not limited to, storage in any electronic medium) any part of the website(s), nor make any alterations or additions to any of the material on the website(s), without our specific prior written permission. You are however permitted to print off a single copy of any material on the website(s) on the following conditions:
• you are only permitted to use that material for your own private or internal business purposes
• the material must be reproduced accurately and must retain copyright notices contained in the original material
• the material must not be used in a derogatory manner and/or in any manner which may adversely affect our business or reputation.
“Triodos” and any other names, marks or logos used on the website(s) are our trade marks and may not be used without our specific prior written permission. You may also not do any of the following without our specific prior written permission:
• use any meta tags or any other hidden text using our names or trade marks
• use any data gathering or data extraction tools, such as robots, on the website(s)
• frame the website(s)
• create a link to the website(s) from another site or document.
DISCLAIMERS – PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY
We do not guarantee that access to and use of the website(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free. From time to time we may at our discretion and without giving you any notice suspend or restrict access to the website(s), or discontinue the website(s) permanently.
The information on the website(s) is given in good faith, but we do not give or make any guarantee, representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and we do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in that information or any other content of the website(s). Nothing on the website(s) is intended to constitute investment, legal, tax or other advice, nor should anything on the website(s) be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction, or to provide any investment advice or service. You should not rely upon any information on the website(s) in making any investment or other decision and should obtain relevant and specific professional advice before making any such decision.
The website(s) may contain links to websites run by third parties. We have not reviewed and do not review the third party websites that may be linked to our website(s) and are not responsible for the content of, nor do we accept any liability arising in respect of, any other websites that are not under our strict control. The presence of links to third party websites is not to be construed as a recommendation by us of those websites nor of any advice or information which may be available on them.
We do not in any event accept any liability to you (including, but not limited to, any liability arising from any negligence on our part) for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access or use of, browsing in or linking to other sites from our website(s). This includes (but is not limited to):
• any loss or damage resulting from any computer virus
• any loss or corruption of any data
• any loss of profit, loss of goodwill or damage to reputation
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
For further information about cookies, how we use them and where you can go to find out more about them please see our Cookie Statement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMMENTS
These are the guidelines and terms and conditions for comments submitted through the Colour of money website by members of the public.
- We reserve the right to moderate all comments before we post them.
- We reserve the right to delete or edit comments that we believe are inappropriate.
We actively encourage comments and discussion and to ensure a constructive dialogue you must comply with the following terms and conditions.
- Please make sure that your comments refer to the respective post.
- Do not post any commercial messages, advertising or promotion.
- Do not post any comments written in a tone that could be construed as angry, critical, or non-constructive.
- Do not post any comments that are threatening, abusive, unlawful, libelous, indecent, infringe copyright or other third party rights or contains any other form of illegal content.
- No not disguise the origin of any comments, impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity.
- If you leave a comment, you must provide your name and a valid e-mail address. Your name will be published with your comment. Your email address will not be published and your details will not be passed to third parties. For details, please see our privacy statement.
- Do not post or transmit any comments that contain code, files or software viruses, intended to destroy, interrupt or effect the functionality of the Colour of Money website or any computer equipment or software.
You are solely responsible for the content of your comments. By submitting comments you are agreeing to indemnify Triodos Bank from any and all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any comments posted or published by you that are in breach of the terms and conditions as described above. Triodos Bank cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any comments posted.
It is not possible for Triodos Bank to fully and effectively monitor when comments infringe the copyright of a third party or other third party rights. If you believe that a comment infringes any legal rights that you may have, you should notify Triodos Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any provision in these terms and conditions is declared void or unenforceable by any court or other competent body, or is otherwise rendered so by any applicable law, that provision will to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability be deemed severable and all other provisions in these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
No delay or failure by us in enforcing any of these terms and conditions is to be treated as a waiver or as having created a precedent or in any way as having prejudiced our rights under these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.